MINTYN online MARKETPLACE
Buy Affordable Groceries
Online in Nigeria
20% cheaper than the market and supermarket.
What you enjoy on Mintyn Marketplace
Eliminate the stress of going grocery shopping.
Multiple Shopping options
Shop individually or Group Shopping.
Most affordable price you'll see anywhere, it is delivered to your doorstep.
How it works
Sign up for a free Mintyn account. Join many fellow shoppers like you.
Fund your account to start your shopping experience.
NAVIGATE TO MINTYN Market Place
Navigate to Mintyn Market Place, and begin to purchase products easily.
Start enjoying affordable stress-free shopping. Shop individually or Group Shopping.
Are YOU Tight On Cash? You Can Buy Now, Pay Later on MINTYN MARKETPLACE.
If you are tight on cash, You can explore the Buy Now, Pay Later option. It allows you to pay only 30% of goods bought immediately and pay the remaining 70% within 30 days. This option is more feasible for salary earners. However, as a non-salary earner, you can choose the BUY NOW PAY LATER option but can not shop above N7000.